Location: Toronto (Vaughan), Ontario, Canada
July 4th-5th, 2020
You’re a professional committed to learning and improving your craft. You are wanting a Acro Dance Teachers’ conference to learn new things, meet and work with other teachers, and need some amazing acro dance inspiration.
Your solution: AcroLIVE, an annual live event hosted by the Acro Dance Teachers Association.
AcroLIVE will be held on July 4th – 5th, 2020 in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada:
- Day 1: Movement and Non-movement Workshops (for all teaching abilities): 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Day 2: Movement and Non-movement Workshops (for all teaching abilities): 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Workshop topics include:
- The Aerials Done Right Workshop: How to teach Aerials properly and fix common mistakes
- Structuring Your Classes and Your Year for Maximum Results
- Anatomy and Physiotherapy for Acrobats
- Everything Back Handsprings: Drills, Progressions and other helpful stuff
- Round Table Discussion on Key Industry Topics
- Stunning Across the Floor Acro Dance Progressions
- The Teachers’ Acro Dance Choreography Class
- Trick Variations
- Entries and Exits for Acro Choreography
Build connections with fellow teachers, practice your skills in Teachers-Only Classes (don’t worry: it’s a judgement-free zone!) and have some fun with the ADTA faculty.
The ADTA has already helped hundreds of teachers around the world re-vamp their acro programs – now it’s YOUR TURN!
Here are your next steps:
- Register HERE!
- Check your email for your Welcome Booklet.
- Get INSPIRED and RE-ENERGIZED this July!
*Only 100 spots are available, so avoid disappointment and REGISTER EARLY!
Register More Than One Teacher and save $100 per person!
One Teacher: $299 USD
Two or more Teachers: $199 USD each
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the costs involved to attend?
The costs involved are: your conference fee, your hotel accomodations, transport to and from the dance studio, and your meals. Be sure to book your travel early for the best possible flight/hotel rates.
I follow a different acro syllabus / I'm not an ADTA Member. Can I still come?
Absolutely! This event is not syllabus-based even though it is run by the Acro Dance Teachers Association. We're confident that you'll take lots of info back to your classes regardless of the specific methodology you follow.
Do I need to be able to perform acro tricks myself?
Nope! All acrobatic tricks will be performed by student demonstrators. But if you want to show us your handstands and aerials we want to see them!
Where is the event held?
AcroLIVE 2020 is happening in Toronto (Vaughan), Canada!
Can I bring a student with me?
We love giving your students the opportunity to demonstrate at our events! Student spots are very limited, so if you have a student you'd like to bring, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for demonstrator requirements!
Is there a minimum age requirement for attending teachers?
Yes, teachers must be age 17 or older to attend.
I want to come, but I won't know anyone else there...
Not yet, but by the end of the weekend, you'll know EVERYONE! We don't bite, and we want this to be a fun, positive event where you make new connections.
You didn't answer my question.
Sorry about that! Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll sort it out.