If You Ignore It, It Just Gets Worse
What most people do when facing teaching yet another boring Acro class with no new ideas, is to sift through Instagram aimlessly looking for something that might work … or spend hours on YouTube each weekend researching possible ideas … or even watching days of Acro routines at competition for what might be the latest new trend to try … or sign up for every new teacher course that pops up hoping for some golden nugget that hasn’t been overdone yet … the list goes on and on. But for most people, none of that works.
- They believe the social media hype, and assume that the amazing acrobats they see online are the norm … then wonder what’s wrong with them because their students don’t look like that
- They believe that there is a secret short cut to getting tricks faster that they just haven’t heard of yet
- They allow themselves to be pressured into trying everything that’s trending on social media regardless of whether or not their students are actually ready for them … because they don’t realize yet that teaching less difficult, but still different variations, is just as fun, AND it’s actually doable for their students
- Most Acro teachers do not have any advanced acrobats because they just haven’t had a student from 5-19 years old yet – the average Acro teacher has students that are Junior level and working into Intermediate
- And most people just don’t have the time it takes to research what’s new and trending in the Acro Dance industry on a regular basis (an extra 2-3 hours per week!) They are busy enough trying to find the time each week for choreography, lesson planning, selecting costumes, finding music, cutting music …
And what happens if you just do nothing about this? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing? Nothing, and you continue to go to class each week, having done minimal research, with no new ideas, and feeling guilty each class because you know you should be more on top of finding new ideas for your students, and vowing to ‘find time later” and get to it before next class.
It Worked For Me, And It Will Work For You Too!
Here’s what it did for me … it crushed my teacher burnout … reignited my passion for teaching again … seriously up leveled my competition choreography … and put me back in “The Best In the Business” status with my students, parents and colleagues.
And it’s not just me. Here’s what it is doing for others …
“What Melissa Klassen has created … there is SO much valuable information – both on a personal level AND a professional level, and is exactly what we all need right now. It’s brilliant!”
It’s Decision time
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. Is that really where you want to go? Take a new action and get a new result.
Finally get those Acro classes – the ones that you know need a new jumpstart – running newer and more up to date, with a steady monthly stream of new content … get a fresh and new direction for your classes, choreography, and career … and all as soon as you dive in!
Which do you really want for yourself?
Here’s what to do now … just click on the button below to sign up, gain immediate access to the My Acro Vault membership AND gain access your new Private Teacher’s online community.
I can’t wait to work with you – see you on the inside!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this membership the right choice for me?
If you are an experienced Acro teacher and you need new ideas for class, this membership is exactly what you need.
What is included in the membership?
The “My Acro Vault” includes:
- Monthly new trick ideas and variations to try in class
- New drills for your favourite tricks
- Career and personal development training
- A monthly theme to dive deep on – topics will vary month to month
When does this membership start and finish?
The My Acro Vault membership starts as soon as you join, and ends when you cancel your membership.
It is an ongoing membership platform that serves you different content each month.
Will the price ever go up for me?
The price you pay when you register is the price you lock in for life. As long as you maintain your membership you will maintain your sign up price, regardless of price increases in future.
What if I am unhappy with the membership?
Quality is our top-priority: if you are unhappy with the program, email us email@example.com within 7 days for a full refund.
*Please note that fluctuations in exchange rates, and your bank’s currency exchange fees, are out of our control; the ADTA is not responsible for any discrepancy in purchase vs. refund amount.
I am a Studio Owner, can I sign up my teachers?
Yes! Several teachers sign up their teachers for membership access. Anything that helps your Acro teacher with Acro class is great for the studio!
The My Acro Vault is available for everyone.
Do I obtain official ADTA certification from this membership?
No, this course is a monthly resource for additional Acro class content.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to start your ADTA Certification process.
How many users are included in a membership?
One user name/password is included with the purchase of a membership.
Each user purchases their own membership to My Acro Vault.