The ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus
The complete teacher’s resource for implementing a safe and effective Acro Dance program at your studio.
You want to start getting real results with your Acro Dance program – it’s time to stop limiting your potential
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You know you need to get a good Acro syllabus in place but you just haven’t had the time to commit to learning one and actually implementing it.
- You know your students are getting some holes in their Acro technique and it’s showing up in their tricks on stage.
- You’ve tried every different YouTube and Instagram idea with your students for the next new trick but none of them seem to turn out like they do in the videos.
- You’re students are starting to just flat out take over because they think they know better than you and don’t see the need for technique and foundation work.
- And their PARENTS keep on pressuring you to skip ahead to the big tricks even though you know their not ready.
- You’re just so burned out from working your butt off in class only to make slow and disappointing progress with your acrobats.
If any of these statements have you thinking, “That is EXACTLY how I feel!” then keep on reading – you’re in the right place my friend.
Imagine what it’ll feel like once you’ve got your syllabus in place, teach tricks in the right order, and produce flawless technique every class
- Maybe you start to get consistent results, and your difficult students start taking foundation work seriously.
- You get to run your Acro program how you want to without worrying about being pressured to jump ahead to the big tricks.
- Your colleagues and parents tell you your tricks look amazing, and notice how polished your work has become.
THE ADTA ACRO DANCE SYLLABUS
Your Specialised Curriculum For Preschool Through Professional Acro Dance
The ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus is a bundle of levels all rolled into one master curriculum that will show you the correct order and way to implement your Acro Dance tricks.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET TO CREATE/DO WITH THE ADTA ACRO DANCE SYLLABUS
- You’ll learn the “Acro Studio System” so that you can set up and structure your program properly for long-term success.
- You’ll start diving into the levels that you need utilizing the appropriate video tutorials and tools.
- You’ll download and print off your textbooks, progress charts, and classroom tools so that you’ll have your assets in place and are ready for the classroom.
- You’ll start implementing the syllabus into your program using all of the levels/divisions that apply to you.
- You’ll gain control over your classes and watch your program become safer and simpler.
- You’ll start to see impressive results quickly once your students start running the Set Technique Warm-ups every week.
- You’ll know what to teach and when to teach it and won’t be guessing if you’re doing things properly or not anymore.
- And you’ll get the confidence that comes from getting consistent results, a system you can rely on, and students that are happy and excited for your classes each week!
INCLUDED inside this product:
The “FOUNDATIONs of Acro Dance”
The “Foundations Of Acro Dance”
Your first year of tricks, technique, and lesson plans
The Foundations Of Acro Dance is a 10-month program bundle of beginner-level lesson plans and video tutorials that will teach you how to run and manage a class, teach and spot Acro tricks, and get safe and reliable results.
This program is a stand alone product offered and includes the Acro 101: 12-week Studio Curriculum Bonus.
Melissa implemented this Acro Dance syllabus to the letter and quickly started seeing amazing results. Now she regularly has students of all levels achieving tricks like Aerials with flawless technique!
Melissa Ward: Studio Owner Rhythm Dance Center
I would highly recommend the ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus to any studio either looking to start an Acro program or switch to a new syllabus. We have found our experience with this syllabus very rewarding, valuable, productive and safe.
The syllabus is detailed, visual and informative which makes it easy to follow, and gives instructors confidence that they are teaching and spotting tricks correctly.
Our dancers have grown in strength, control and overall performance from their Acro training.
Today AcroDance is an extremely essential element in order to take their dancing to new levels and the strength gained is incredible and carries over to other aspects of their dancing.
BONUS: “How To Teach and spot in trick families”
THE Ultimate Masterclass for Acro Dance Teachers!
In this 8-part series, Melissa Klassen covers all of her best kept secrets for mastering teaching, spotting, and correcting Acro Dance tricks within “Trick Families”.
Every world-class Acro teachers’ go-to training for mastering all levels of Acro Dance!
The ADTA Acro dance syllabus
Total Value: $3138
All For Just $997 USD!
- The KinderAcro Curriculum (Value: $299)
- The Junior Curriculum (Value: $299)
- The Intermediate Curriculum (Value: $299)
- The Advanced Curriculum (Value: $299)
- The Senior Male Acrobat Specialized Skill Set (Value: $99)
- The Acro Dance Progress Charts (Value: $49)
- The Acro Dance Studio System (Value: $497)
- INCLUDED: The Foundations Of Acro Dance (Value: $299)
- INCLUDED BONUS: The Acro 101: 12-Week Studio Curriculum (Value: $499)
- ADTA ACRO DANCE SYLLABUS BONUS: How To Teach & Spot In Trick Families (Value: $499)
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SIGN UP?
Enroll in the ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus:
Purchase the syllabus straight from this page. You can pay with either PayPal or credit card.
You’ll get immediate access:
You’ll receive login information so you can get started. The whole syllabus will be waiting for you, so you can dive right in and start learning the program!
Learn Your First Set Technique Warm-up:
You’ll be able to watch the video tutorials and print off the textbooks and start implementing the syllabus by your next class!
How Do I know If This Program Is Right For Me Or Not?
This program is right for you if:
- You have an Acro program in place but you’re not seeing the results you expected.
- You are just starting your Acro program and want to set it up properly right from the beginning.
- You have students (and parents) that don’t understand proper progressions and want to jump ahead to the big tricks.
- You are spending way to much time planning and researching content for your classes each month.
- You want all of your acrobats to look the same for choreography.
- You want dancers that look better overall in all genres from your Acro program.
- You want an additional revenue stream to your studio.
- You need to streamline your Acro Dance program and simplify your life.
This program is NOT right for you if:
- You aren’t willing to spend the time to learn a new syllabus and put it in place.
- Your Acro program is functioning well and you are getting the results that you want.
- You need more guidance and support; this is a self-study curriculum.
- You are looking for official certification; certification is obtained through our “Premiere Comprehensive Program For Acro Dance”.
- You need set lesson plans for all levels. This program includes lesson plans for the Kinder Acro program and inside the “Foundations Of Acro Dance”, but lesson plans for the Junior, Intermediate and Advanced levels are not a part of this program; they are included as a part of certification.
Hi I’m Melissa Klassen and I’m obsessed with helping Acro teachers get smart and efficient with their Acro classes so they can produce be flawless tricks and choreography!
I started teaching teachers 15 years ago after I personally crossed over from gymnastics coach to Acro Dance teacher, and quickly realized I was the only one in my area who knew how to teach and spot it properly.
My friends and colleagues in the dance industry started asking me how I was doing it, and I started showing them how!
I created this syllabus for instructors after years of trying to find resources for myself. I created my own syllabus, and knew I needed to share this powerful resource with more people!
I created this “ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus” digital program because I wanted to cut the learning curve for other teachers, and I believe everyone can learn how to become an efficient and successful Acro Dance teacher with the right guidance and tools.
I’m excited to see your own results with your students as you take this leap and become a world-class Acro Dance teacher!
YOU CAN DO THIS EVEN IF YOU ARE FRUSTRATED AND OVERWHELMED!
I’m already so burnt out from working so hard!
The key to overcoming burn out is by working smarter not harder. When the heavy lifting is already figured out for you, all you have to do is implement it and you will quickly start to get the reliable results you’ve been working too hard trying to achieve by yourself.
I already bought a syllabus before, why do I need this?
If you’re not getting the results you need, your system is not working for you. Our teachers are getting amazing results because they implement our Set Technique Warm-ups. Our set work is the way you are finally going to get results.
This seems expensive, I don’t know if it’s worth it?
When you put this system in place your program will explode. Our members at least double their Acro programs within the first year! Their students are getting amazing results and word gets out. Expect your program to take off and create a lot more revenue. This program actually makes you money!
Frequently Asked Questions
How/When do I get access to the material?
You will receive instant access once you purchase the program. User/login details will be emailed to you and you can login right away.
What is the time commitment per month and how long does it take to complete?
Expect to spend approx. 5-7 hours learning the material and printing off the PDF’s before you implement the syllabus in your classes. Then, we recommend spending 1-2 hours each month planning out your lesson plans.
Are there any prerequisites/who is this a good fit for?
There are no prerequisites for this program.
This program includes syllabus for beginner through advanced Acro Dance.
If you are brand new to Acro it is recommended that you have experience or certification before you implement this syllabus on your own.
Are there any other material or equipment costs besides the purchase price?
You will want to invest in some mats for your Acro Dance program. The best mats are 4-panel, fold out mats with Velcro.
As your program grows you may want to invest in ‘nice to have’ but not required equipment such as foam roll out mats, a wedge mat, or gymnastics foam blocks or ‘heights’.
Do I get support, community or 1:1 access to you?
This is a self-paced, self-study syllabus and you implement it on your own. If you have questions you can join our free community Facebook group: “Melissa Klassen’s Acro Teachers Collective” and reach out for support.
ADTA faculty monitors it daily and there are several Acro teachers of all levels that support each other and will answer your questions.
Do you have any other options for me if I want support and access to you?
Yes, our “Premiere Comprehensive Program For Acro Dance” offers a deep level of support with a private community, trick video submission opportunities, official certification, and bi-weekly coaching calls with Melissa and faculty.
What is the refund policy?
We have a 7 Day refund policy if you aren’t happy with your ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus.
Refund policy is null and void if any course materials have been downloaded.
Please email us at [email protected] if you require a refund on your purchase.
*Please note that fluctuations in exchange rates, and your bank’s currency exchange fees are out of our control. We are not responsible for any discrepancy in purchase vs. refund amount.
How long do I have access to this program?
You have licencing access to The ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus for a 12-month container. Additional years can be purchased at a 50% off discount.
Do you offer a discount for re-registering after my 12 months are complete?
Yes, we offer a 50% off discount on all of our programs for additional years’ access. To qualify for this discount, access must roll immediately into the subsequent year. This discount does not apply to ‘stop/start’ paid access.
Can I get access to this program in any of your other products?
Yes, the “ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus” is available for free inside of the “Premiere Comprehensive Program For Acro Dance” program. If you are planning on joining either this program in the future, you will continue to enjoy access to this ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus for free inside of it.
What’s the difference between this program and your other programs?
We offer three different products:
- The “Foundations Of Acro Dance”
- The “ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus”
- And the “Premiere Comprehensive Program For Acro Dance”
The Foundations Of Acro is your first year of beginner syllabus, video tutorials and classroom lesson plans.
The ADTA Acro Dance Syllabus includes all levels of Acro Dance syllabus, tutorials and classroom tools; from Preschool through Professional levels. It is just the syllabus and does not contain teachers training, lesson plans or certification.
The Premiere Comprehensive Program For Acro Dance is our Premiere offering and includes all levels of Acro Dance syllabus, teachers training, classroom tools, program growth strategies, and official certification.